I’m talking at various events, usually about DevOps or DevSecOps.
Here you can find a list of all the talks I’ve given and the talks I’m going to give in the future.
Nothing yet 🙂
- Screaming in the Cloud (podcast) – Managing Secrets for Kubernetes with Kamus. Recording.
- FullStack Tach Radar Day – Can Kubernetes Keep a Secret? May 15th. Slides, a recording will be available soon
- Statscraft – The Drak Side of Monitoring. May 14th. Slides, a recording will be available soon.
- You Gotta Love Frontend Camp Israel – Hacking like a FED. April 4th. Slides, Recording (Hebrew)
- Absolute AppSec Podcast – Kamus, Glue, Threat Modeling as code and more. February 2019.
- The Secure Developer Podcast – Application security, OWASP, security mavens, and more.
- Container Training 101 – Negev Web Developers meetup, February 2019. Slides, recording (Hebrew).
- AppSec California – Can Kubernetes Keep a Secret? January 2019 Slides, recording.
- Hacking Juice Shop, the DevSecOps way. December 2018. Slides, recording (Hebrew).
- All Day DevOps – October 17th, 2018, Helmify Your Pipeline. Slides, recording
- OWASP Poland Day – October 10th, 2018. Security Tests for Containerized Applications. Slides, no recording
- OWASP Israel meetup – Automated Security Testing
- Webinar – All You Need is Zap
- AppSec Israel 2017 – Authentication without Authentication. Slides, Recording.
- DevOpsDays TLV 2017 – Dynamic Security Tests with Zap. Slides, Recording.
- Peerlyst TLV meetup – Authentication without Authentication. Slides, no recording available.
- AppSec California – Authentication without Authentication. Slides, recording
- Redis Day Tel Aviv – Using Redis as primary data source like a pro. Slides, recording
- Kubernetes Tel Aviv Meetup: Using Helm for rapid CI – 10.4. Slides, recording will be available soon.
- DevSecOps Tel Aviv Meetup: Introducing OWASP Glue – 22.4. Slides, Recording.
- DevSecCon Tel Aviv – Secure Kubernetes CI/CD pipeline. Slides.